To utilize World News Digest you must be connected to the Internet. We recommend a 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi connection for optimal mobile viewing.
For an optimal site experience, Infobase recommends using the latest versions (current and previous major releases) of the browsers and mobile OS listed below.
Recommended settings for the website
Important: Using older browser versions can prevent you from accessing World News Digest, and some site features may not function as expected. Please note that browsers supported on desktop may be different from those supported on mobile.
With the exception of Internet Explorer (IE11), we support the current and previous major releases of the following desktop browsers:
- Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Edge (current and last major revision)
- Firefox (current and last major revision)
- Safari (current and last major revision)
- Chrome (current and last major revision)
On mobile, we support the current and previous major releases of the following browsers:
If you are using a current version of a supported browser and a site feature still doesn't work as expected:
- Determine if your internet browser is current or needs upgrading.
- Try using a different browser (in its latest version) as a temporary workaround.
If you've tried these solutions but continue experiencing issues, contact us with the following details:
- An explanation of the issue
- The browsers and versions you've tried
- A screenshot of your issue